Teaching and Learning
Successful trainings depend heavily on the abilities of your trainers and instructors. Our Teaching and Learning Course follows the structure of EASA Part-FCL. Your future instructors learn how to achieve oustanding results among their students by adopting state-of-the-art teaching methods.
- Learning Process
- Teaching Process
- Training Philosophies
- Techniques of Applied Instruction
- Student Evaluation and Testing
- Training Programme Development
- Human Performance and Limitations Relevant to Flight Instruction
- Hazards Involved in Simulating Systems Failures and Malfunctions in the Aeroplane During Flight
- Training Administration
Our Teaching and Learning Course focuses on practical exercises and effective implementation of the best practices and methods in adult teaching, including the use state-of-the-art presentation techniques.
Our instructors are andragogic experts or experienced teaching personnel with additional methodical-didactic training.
Note: For future SFI, TRI etc. our T&L-course needs to be accepted by the mandating organisation (FTO, TRTO, AOC holder).
Course duration 25 hours (3 days), course fee CHF 1590.00 per person
|Operator Training (Flyer)|
|Training for Operators (English)|