CPL (A) Theory
- Commercial Pilot Licence theoretical course in English language
- Avaliable as Distance Learning course
- Average duration: 4-9 months
- Average study hours: 310
- Presence Learning Seminar: 24 to 30 hours
- Start virtually any time
- Books and additional teaching aids are entirely in English
- Seminars are mainly held in German. English seminars are held upon request and necessity
- Examination be performed in English
- Excl. course material and exam fees
A Presence Learning Seminar of 76 hours completes the course which requires an average of 310 study hours. The Presence Learning Seminar is considered as a general review and preparation for the FOCA exam.
Aptitude Test acc. EASA Part-FCL
Please note: Before you are eligible to start a CPL or ATPL course you are required to pass a PART-FCL aptitude test consisting of Mathematics, Physics and Algebra. Additionally we require prro of your english proficiency, please upload your certificate . If you do not have one, we will provide you with a link in order to assess your english level.