CPL (H) Theory
- Theoretical knowledge course Commercial Pilot Licence CPL(H)
- Average duration: 4-8 months
- Average study hours: 310
- Presence Learning Seminar: 76 hours
- Start virtually any timeExamination be performed in English
- excl. course material and exam fees
A Presence Learning Seminar of 76 hours completes the course which requires an average of 310 study hours. The Presence Learning Seminar is considered as a general review and preparation for the FOCA exam. Stage Assessment Papers (online) after each learning stage are implemented to supervise the learning progress.
Aptitude Test acc. EASA Part-FCL
Please note: Before you are eligible to start a CPL or ATPL course you are required to pass a PART-FCL aptitude test consisting of Mathematics, Physics and Algebra. Additionally we require prro of your english proficiency, please upload your certificate . If you do not have one, we will provide you with a link in order to assess your english level.