Private Pilot Licence Theory
- Private Pilot theoretical course in English language
- Average duration: 2 to 4 months
- Average study hours: 100
- Presence Learning Seminar: 24 to 30 hours, depending on class size
- Start virtually any time
- Books and additional teaching aids are entirely in English
- Seminars are held in English
- Examination be performed in English
The concept of the Virtual Pilot School is identical to all other Horizon distance learning courses, with all the advantages involved. The knowledge is built by means of learning objectives and written course material, supported by computer based training (CBT) over the internet.
Stage Assessment Papers (online) after each learning stage are implemented to supervise the
Upon completion of the distance learning phase, a Presence Learning Seminar is held to provide a general
review and includes the preparation for the FOCA exam.