CPL-IR (A) Theory
- Theoretical knowledge course Commercial Pilot Licence and Instrument Rating CPL-IR(A)
- Classroom and Distance Learning courses avaliable
- Average duration: 7-10 months
- Average study hours: 360
- Presence Learning Seminar: 97 hours
- IR Voice Course included in the course fee (course to be held separately)
- Start virtually any time
- Books and additional teaching aids are entirely in English
- Distance Learning Seminars are mainly held in German. English seminars are held upon request and necessity
- Examination be performed in English
- Excl. course material and exam fees
Applicants are made familiar with the course and the e-learning platform by means of a two-hour introduction at Horizon’s premises. It will take about 7-10 months to complete the Distant CPL-IR course. A 97-hour-Presence Learning Seminar, considered as a general review and preparation for the FOCA exam takes place at the end of the distance learning period.
If you opt for a classroom course, Horizon SFA offers weekend (scheduled Friday/Saturday/Sunday, the only part-time study offer at this level, to prepare you for the CPL-IR theory examination) and compact Monday through Friday in three blocks of three weeks each, interrupted by an instruction-free week. This model is a particularly short course) courses. All classroom courses are sudject to sufficient numbers of participants.
Aptitude Test acc. EASA Part-FCL
Please note: Before you are eligible to start a CPL or ATPL course you are required to pass a PART-FCL aptitude test consisting of Mathematics, Physics and Algebra. Additionally we require prro of your english proficiency, please upload your certificate. If you do not have one, we will provide you with a link in order to assess your english level.