CPL (A) Theory
- Theory course Commercial Pilot Licence in English
- Available as Distance Learning Course
- Average course duration: 4-9 months
- Average learning hours: 310
- In-class seminar: 76 hours
- Start training at anytime
- Books and learning material in English only
- Classroom seminars are held in German
- Theory exam in English
- Excl. course material and examination fees
The Presence Learning Seminar of 76 hours forms the conclusion of the training, which comprises an average of 310 hours of study. The Presence Learning Seminar offers a general repetition of the material and a specific preparation for the exam.
Aptitude Test acc. EASA Part-FCL
Before the start of the course at CPL or ATPL level, an assessment is carried out in accordance with EASA Part-FCL in the subjects mathematics, physics, trigonometry. In addition, at least the level B2 according to GeRS is required in English. If you have an appropriate certificate, please upload it together with your application. If you do not have a certificate, we will send you a link for an English test.