Commercial Pilot Licence and Instrument Rating - CPL-IR(A) Theory
- Theoretical knowledge course Commercial Pilot Licence and Instrument Rating CPL-IR(A)
- Classroom and Distance Learning courses avaliable
- Average duration: 7-10 months
- Average study hours: 360
- Presence Learning Seminar: 97 hours
- IR Voice Course included in the course fee (course to be held separately)
- Start virtually any time
- Books and additional teaching aids are entirely in English
- Distance Learning Seminars are mainly held in German. English seminars are held upon request and necessity
- Examination be performed in English
- Course material (books) and FOCA examination fees are not included in the course fee
After your studies, requiring an average of about 360 hours, Distance Learning students join the 97-hour-Presence Learning Seminar, considered as a general review and preparation for the FOCA exam. The course fee also includes the IR voice course, which will be held separately at Horizon’s Training Centre.
Aptitude Test acc. EASA Part-FCL
Please note: Before you are eligible to start a CPL or ATPL course you are required to pass a PART-FCL aptitude test consisting of Mathematics, Physics and Algebra. Additionally we require prro of your english proficiency, please upload your certificate . If you do not have one, we will provide you with a link in order to assess your english level.