ATPL (H) Theory
- Theoretical knowledge course CPL(H)-ATPL(H) for holders of a PPL(H)
- VFR only, according to Part-FCL (eight subjects)
- Average duration: 6-12 months
- Average study hours: 450
- Presence Learning Seminar: approx. 100 hours
- Start virtually any time
- Course material (books) and FOCA examination fees are not included in the course fee
A tailored course for holders of a PPL(H), aiming for the ATPL(H) VFR theoretical exam. No exam at level CPL(H) is required. A Presence Learning Seminar of approximately 100 hours completes the course which requires an average of 450 study hours. The Presence Learning Seminar is considered as a general review and preparation for the FOCA exam. As the ATPL exam is “vertical testing”, the course and the seminar also covers reviews of the PPL and CPL levels.
Aptitude Test acc. EASA Part-FCL
Please note: Before you are eligible to start a CPL or ATPL course you are required to pass a PART-FCL aptitude test consisting of Mathematics, Physics and Algebra. Additionally we require prro of your english proficiency, please upload your certificate . If you do not have one, we will provide you with a link in order to assess your english level.