A320 Type Rating
The Horizon A320 Type Rating program is designed for flight school cadets without any previous flight experience beyond achieving the frozen ATPL and is conducted by airline experienced instructors.
Current and valid EASA frozen ATPL and Class 1 medical
Completed Advanced UPRT Course
Duration: 28 Days
Location: Kloten and Zurich (Please note that the practical training can be relocated.)
The course is conducted as follows:
- A320 computer-based training for aircraft systems
- Extensive Fixed base training for SOPs
- Mass & balance and performance training
- Corresponding testing
- 8 full flight simulator training sessions
- 1 full flight simulator skill test
Base training is optional and may be included for an additional charge.
Alternatively, the course can be modified to consider flight experience on jet or turbo-prop aircraft, with or without fly by wire experience or pilots converting from other Airbus types.
The course is conducted in crew compositions of 2 pilots.
Please contact us for details and prices.