Airline Transport Pilot Licence - ATPL (A) Theory
- Full modular Course CPL/IR/ATPL (A)
- Available as Distance Learning course or Classroom
- Average duration: 9-12 months
- Average study hours: 650 (Distance Learning)
- Presence Learning Seminar: 120 hours (Distance Learning)
- Start virtually any time (Distance Learning)
- Weekend Classroom Course available
- Books and additional teaching aids are entirely in English
- Seminars are mainly held in German. English seminars are held upon request and necessity
- Examination be performed in English
- Excl. course material and exam fees
Applicants are made familiar with the course and the e-learning platform by means of a two-hour introduction at Horizon’s premises. It will take about nine months to complete the Distant ATPL Academy course. The course is concluded with a Presence Learning Seminar, which covers 120 hours classroom instruction within a three-week period.
If you opt for a classroom course, Horizon SFA offers weekend (scheduled Friday/Saturday/Sunday, the only part-time study offer at this level, to prepare you for the ATPL theory examination) and compact Monday through Friday in three blocks of three weeks each, interrupted by an instruction-free week. This model is a particularly short course. All classroom courses are subject to sufficient numbers of participants.
Aptitude Test acc. EASA Part-FCL
Please note: Before you are eligible to start a CPL or ATPL course you are required to pass a PART-FCL aptitude test consisting of Mathematics, Physics and Algebra. Additionally we require proof of your english proficiency, please upload your certificate . If you do not have one, we will provide you with a link in order to assess your english level.